Thursday, September 13, 2007

SBL Bound!

I registered for the AAR/SBL Annual Meeting this morning. As much as I enjoyed presenting a paper last year, it will be nice to simply sit back and absorb the plethora of exhibits, panels, and presentations this time around. (I did make it to a few interesting panels last year, but I was a little preoccupied with my own impending doom!) I'm particularly excited about seeing some of my own professors in action; e.g., Adela Collins (see the brief post below). Of course, I'll also be busy seeking out scholars with whom I may be studying in the near future, as well as religious publishers and other professional folks in case I decide that I'm tired of school. So many possibilities, so little time... I may be coming down with a case of graduate senioritis!

No comments: