Friday, June 26, 2009

You Win, Nick Norelli! (For Now, Anyway)

Well, after hearing blogger after blogger sing the praises of WordPress (I'm pretty sure Nick Norelli's working on commission, and Brian Fulthorp's also been poking me from time to time), I've decided to give it a shot. I've spent a couple days choosing a template and fixing it up just right, and I think it looks pretty good! All of my previous content is now available here; please adjust your bookmarks and other links accordingly. While I may post on both blogs for a couple weeks, I will most likely transition to WordPress alone by the end of July.

See you at the new blog!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Awesome! Now you'll definitely get more interaction.

Esteban Vázquez said...

Interesting choice of a title, considering that today is the anniversary of Julian the Apostate's death. ;-)